Managing long-term environmental conflicts
— a workshop series
The project brings together social and natural scientists, conflict management mediators and artists to explore the following questions and to find new approaches to perpetuated conflicts:
- What makes environmental conflicts last?
- How do conflict dynamics evolve during a long time span?
- How can the conflict history be taken into account in conflict management without simultaneously making the conflict prolonged?
- What role does scientific knowledge play in long-term conflicts?
- What new methods can be identified for conflict management?
- How do we bridge top-down and bottom-up approaches to conflict management?